What’s in my bag
5th August 2014
I really enjoy reading these “What’s in my bag” posts because I’m nosy (and yes, a little odd), so I thought I’d jump to the trend and write one these posts too.
I’m currently using this little black cross-body bag that I purchased last winter from Topshop. I use it all the time which is evident by the marks all over it. It’s probably about time that I bought a new one, but I love it too much to get rid of it just yet.
- Purse. My brother bought me this purse last Christmas and I absolutely love it. I share his love for foxes.
- Train tickets. From visiting home or trips to the hospital.
- iPhone 4 (Pete). I have no intention of updating it any time soon. It works perfectly well and serves its purpose well.
- Ray Bans or an umbrella. Truth is, there isn’t enough room in my bag for both. So, depending on the weather of that particular day, I either carry around my sunglasses or an umbrella.
- Pain killers. If my hip is causing me pain I take Co-codamol.
- Vaseline. To keep my lips super soft.
The rest of my bag is full of receipts, empty wrappers and even more train tickets. It just shows that I need to sort my bag out more often.
As I say, I enjoy reading “What’s in my bag” posts, so if you haven’t done one already, why not give it a go? If you have written one of these posts (or perhaps you might have made a video) share your link in the comments so I can come and nosy in your bag too!