The Weekend Blog
25th October 2014
This week I have been so busy. I mean, I expected it to be a busy week but then I kept saying ‘yes’ to other opportunities and now I’m exhausted. Phew!
Keeping busy is good for me though as it takes my mind off other things. I certainly worry less and I go to bed at night feeling a real sense of achievement.
So, here’s what I’ve been up to this week…
- I went to a quiz night at a pub on Monday with some friends. We came second to last, haha!
- I had a full day of lectures on Tuesday with a couple of practicals too. I learnt how to measure phosphate and nitrate in water samples, which was pretty interesting.
- The wind in Liverpool on Tuesday was horrific. I had to put twice as much effort in to get anywhere and my hip has been in pain all week as a result.
- I had another field trip on Wednesday. This time it was to a river in Cheshire (see photo above).
- I went to see the play of The Full Monty on Wednesday night with friends, which was fantastic!
- I had another full day of lectures on Thursday and I fell asleep as soon as I got back to the flat, hence why there was no blog post on Thursday (sorry!!).
- I finished and submitted the literature review for my research project/dissertation, which is a huge weight off my shoulders.
- On Friday I had to hop across to the other side of the Mersey for a medical assessment.
- Tyrone and I finished watching Lost. I knew the ending before I started watching the show, but it still left me full of questions.
Now, time for a lazy weekend without having to worry about my damn literature review!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoyed this post? Why not share it...
Leave a comment