September wish list
9th September 2014
When I created my August wish list I was thinking about winter as the end of the month had been pretty cold. The sun has made a welcome return for September, but I’m still getting ready for the cold months ahead.
1. Black parka from New Look – I need a new coat and I’ve been wanting a parka for years. This one looks super warm!
2. Fox kitchen accessories – Since when did H&M do homeware? I love it all, but particularly these fox bowls. They do matching plates too.
3. Quote print – I’ve fallen in love with this quote and I need it on my wall.
4. Black bag – I’m in need of a new bag that is big enough to fit my camera. I love number 4…
5. But I also love this one. Decisions, decisions.
What’s on your wish list this September?
Edit: Number 4 has sold out which is devastating as I was going to buy it. 🙁
Another edit: I’ve ordered number 4 now it’s back in stock. Feeling a tad guilty but I can always take it back if it’s not quite right.
Enjoyed this post? Why not share it...
Leave a comment