1st October 2015
October is here! I’m not really a fan of autumn and winter. Of course, hot chocolate, blankets and candles make it bearable, but it won’t be long before I start the count down for summer 2016.
I though I’d set myself some goals for the month of October seeing as I’m feeling productive (although I’m not sure it will last):
- Replenish my wardrobe – Recently I have been getting rid of more clothes than I’ve been buying, so my wardrobe is almost empty. I’m in desperate need of new clothes and essentials.
- Book a driving lesson – I said I would do it when I got my first pay check so I have no excuse now! I’m completely terrified of learning to drive again, especially as I will be in an automatic this time around.
- Make a dentist appointment – My wisdom teeth are coming through and I’d like to get them checked to ensure they are coming through okay. If I make an appointment at the beginning of the month I might actually get seen before Christmas!
- See Spectre at the cinema – Just because I’m a huge Bond fan. The theme song sucks but hopefully the film won’t. Also, rumour has it, Roger Moore is in Liverpool the night of the Spectre premier so I’m hoping I bump into my favourite Bond.
- Upload the HTML and CSS tutorials I’ve been working on – I was suppose to do this in September but then work got in the way. I’m determined to get them up in October.
- Celebrate Tyrone’s birthday – He turns 22 this month, so we will probably go out for a meal to celebrate.
In addition to Tyrone’s 22nd birthday, we will also be celebrating our 6th anniversary, and my hip socket’s 11th anniversary. So really, October isn’t as bad as I first thought.
What are your goals for October?
Enjoyed this post? Why not share it...
Leave a comment