November goals (& October recap)
10th November 2015
November is my least favorite month of the year. Nothing exciting ever happens in November, and as a result I start to feel down and my blog usually suffers.
But this year I am going to try and keep myself busy in November. I want to beat the winter blues and focus on making it to December, when the bright lights of Christmas improve my mood.
But first, let’s recap on my goals for October and start by taking a look at the goals I achieved:
- Make a dentist appointment – I did managed to get an appointment but it’s not until the middle of December because they are really busy.
- Upload the HTML and CSS tutorials I’ve been working on – Don’t forget, you can find them by click in the link titled “Learn to Code” at the top of the page.
- Celebrate Tyrone’s birthday – We only went to Nando’s for food but it was still nice.
And now for the goals I failed at:
- Replenish my wardrobe – I tried, but I only added two new items plus a pair of boots, and I was kind of hoping to buy more. I’m going to call this a failure.
- Book a driving lesson – I chickened out. I was also shocked to find that automatic lessons cost more the manual lessons, so I was a bit annoyed.
- See Spectre at the cinema – We decided the first week of the release would be hectic so we will probably go this week or the next.
Now my goals for November:
- Book a driving lesson – and actually do it this month!
- See Spectre at the cinema
- Finish my Christmas shopping – yeah, you heard me right. I would like to have all my Christmas shopping complete by the end of November.
- Book a doctors appointment – I could really do with another steroid injection before Christmas, but I will have to work out how I will fit it in around work considering I can’t walk for 48 hours afterwards. I might have to work from home or something.
- Bake something – Baking Tyrone’s birthday cake reminded me how much I enjoy baking, and now I want to get back into it.
What are your goals for November?
*Image from Wikipedia Commons