Little Victories | February 2017
2nd March 2017
I don’t know, February wasn’t great for me. I’m happy to see the back of it and to move onwards and upwards.
Anyway, this series is all about positivity, so let’s crack on with this month’s Little Victories. It’s going to be short and sweet!
- We bought tickets to see Hans Zimmer in June! I’m so excited as it’s been a few years since I last went to a concert and both Tyrone and I are big fans of Hans Zimmer. I mean, The Dark Knight score! YASSS!
- I went to see The Kinks musical, Sunny Afternoon with Becky, and had pizza at Crust in Liverpool because it was National Pizza Day.
- Tyrone and I had our second date night of the year at Chimichanga and all of the Mexican food.
- I managed to keep up with going swimming and I’m still loving it.
- Remember how I perfected making brownies last month? Well I’ve now improved the recipe by adding salted caramel sauce to them. LIFE CHANGING!
- We celebrated our 1 years anniversary in this house. And what a year it’s been!
- I booked an appointment to get new retainer braces made next month. I’ve only been putting it off for about 5 years!
- I made American style pancakes for the first time on Pancake Day. Success!
I’m welcoming March with open arms and I’m really hoping it’s a happy, productive and not-too-stressful month for me.
How was February for you? Did you have any victories, big or small?
Little Victories is a monthly series, celebrating the things that make life great, no matter how small.