An Instagram look-back
29th August 2014
I saw Zoella do this type of post a while back and I loved the idea. Basically it’s a look-back at recent times through Instagram pictures. These are some of the pictures from my personal life that I don’t share on my blog.
It’s also a good way to remember what I’ve been up to this summer. This is only half of it!
- This letter had a return to sender option if the addressee doesn’t live at the address anymore. Genius!
- A legit Lego Heath Ledger Joker.
- Putting our pictures from Venice in an album.
- Liverpool “beach”.
- Evening walk by the Mersey.
- Xolo the giant dog.
- Me at New Brighton.
- Little girl giant.
- Harley Quinn figure that Tyrone bought me.
- View of Liverpool.
- The Everton Tower.
- The custard tarts my mum bought me back from Portugal. My favourite!!
- Selfie with the Liver Building in the background.
- Lunch by the Mersey.
- Mango and passion fruit ice drinks from Costa.
- The dress I wore for the wedding I attended.
- The baked doughnuts I made.
- My most recent X-ray of my hip.
For more pictures, follow me on instagram.
What do you think of an Instagram look-back post? Would you like to give it a go on your blog?