The Weekend Blog
21st September 2014
This week was my first week back at university, and the first week of my final year.
Being on campus for just two days a week is fantastic. I can sense that these long weekends are really going to benefit me when it comes to getting coursework done, as well as keeping on top of blog related things.
Here’s a summary of my week:
- I picked up the bag I order (the one from my wish list) and I hate it. It’s much bigger than it looks on the website and the buckles that look silver are actually gold. Plus the inside feels like sandpaper so I wouldn’t want to put my camera in there. I took it back for a refund.
- I started back at university on Tuesday. I had a full day of lectures which I found pretty tiring after 4 months of doing nothing.
- My boss came to visit me on Wednesday so I could show her around Liverpool as well my flat and the uni campus. She even bought me lunch. Oh man, I love my job!
- I made it to 50 followers on BlogLovin, which was my target for the end of the year. Thank you so much for all of your support! Perhaps I can make it to 100 by the end of the year?! I follow back.
- I spoke to my supervisor about my research project. I am now very stressed and worried. I’m not sure how I’m going to pull it off.
- My acne is making a come back. Damn stress.
- I got very frustrated when the builders next door worked for 2 hours on Saturday morning, and all they did was throw metal into a metal skip from about 5 floors up, thus waking everyone in the building. My lie in plans were ruined. Bastards.
- If the noise in the morning wasn’t bad enough, our neighbours who were a nightmare last year decided to play really loud music at 12.30 in the morning. They’d better not make a habit of it like they did last year or else.
All in all a very mixed week. Mainly negative. Oh why can’t it be summer again?!
P.S. The photo is of my work space. I love it.