The 6 years of Empfire giveaway!
7th March 2017
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED!
6 years ago this month I discovered that I had enough money in my bank account to finally buy my own domain. And I purchased empfire.info.
The rest is history!
I thought I’d celebrating the 6th anniversary of Empfire with a little giveaway considering I’ve been promising one since 2014. I was going to do a giveaway last year for the 5th anniversary, but to be completely honest, I totally forgot. You’ll have to forgive me; this time last year I’d just moved into my house and life was as little hectic!
Anyway, 6 is kind of my lucky number. Let’s just roll with that!
I wanted to make this competition open internationally because I know most of my readers are not UK residents, so I’ve had to take into consideration what I can and cannot send abroad, as well as weight because I don’t really want to pay more for postage and packaging than I paid for the actual prize!
Therefore I decided to stick with books and stationary, and who doesn’t love books and stationary?!
I’ve picked items that I know and I love, and that I’ve featured on my blog before, and so the prize is as follows:
- The One Line A Day journal (see my review here)
- Some goodies from That Lame Company including:
- An A5 notebook (“Notes and Dreams, Thoughts and Schemes”)
- An A5 weekly planner
- 2 packs of post in notes (“Just a lil reminder”)
- An A5 print (Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable)
- 2 A6 prints (“Think outside the box” and “Do more of what makes you happy”)
How to enter
1. Leave a comment on this post.
That’s it! Just remember to use an email address that you check regularly as this is how I will contact you if you win.
I will then assign each comment a number (first comment will be 1, second will be 2 and so on) and to pick a winner I will use a random number generator. I’ll make a little video of the process so you know I’m not cheating.
I’ve decided not to do a Twitter re-tweet competition or a Rafflecopter one because I really want my actual readers to have a chance at winning, and I feel like Rafflecopter/Twitter competitions attract all kinds of riff-raff and spam.
Plus I know how much of a pain it can be following someone on social media platforms that you don’t even use or care about!
So therefore, this is the only fair and fuss-free system I could think off.
This competition is open for 2 weeks and will close at 9pm UK time on March 21st, at which point commenting will be closed on this post.
Rules and regulations
- By leaving a comment on this post, and therefore entering this giveaway, you are deemed to have read and understood these rules and regulations.
- You must comment on this post, and this post only!
- You cannot enter multiple times. If you do comment multiple times on this post then only your first comment will be assigned a number.
- Replies to comments will not be counted as entries.
- This competition is open internationally. I will pay for postage and packing but I will not cover import charges should these be incurred (although hopefully they won’t).
- This competition opens on the March 7th 2017 and closes at 9pm UK time on March 21st 2017.
- I will contact the winner via email. The winner has 7 days to respond to my email and if they do not respond a new winner will be randomly selected.
- No other prize or cash alternative is available.
- Your email address and details will always be kept private.
Any questions, please do get in touch.
Congratulations to Jennifer for winning! Here’s me making the winning draw. Please ignore the sound! Tyrone was Skyping with a friend in the background!.